View Single Post
Old 5th March 2013, 18:57   #17924  |  Link
Niyawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonQ View Post
Probably at least 75% of broadcast TV.
Heh, where I live we still suffer from PAL stuff.

Quote:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't disputing anything to do with the tables you posted. I was disputing the assertion that the nVidia GTS 250 can handle Jinc3 AR for chroma and luma. It can't (without compromise anyway).
Oh I see. I misunderstood it then.

Quote:
Of course you could say "well no GPUs can handle those settings beyond a certain resolution" but I think a 1080p screen and the highest quality content widely available now (BDs & HDTV) provide a sensible test case.
The Highest setting was made based on a GTX 260 - which accordingly to the users of this forum it can handle what you mentioned without problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
@ Niyawa : Your guide makes no mention of deinterlacing. When using Cuvid, you have the option of GPU deinterlacing, and turning it off inside madVR or vice-versa.
I didn't really plan to mention it at all. Unless I'm missing something - most of the anime we watch are hardly interlaced at all. I'll see what I can do though.

Last edited by Niyawa; 5th March 2013 at 19:00.
Niyawa is offline   Reply With Quote