View Single Post
Old 1st April 2019, 20:41   #3167  |  Link
dr_ml422

manolito you don't have to go anywhere. You're you. Only thing is everyone one else and everything else is not. That's all that was needed was to establish the fact that the software really isn't up to date. Please try not to berate new members or their systems, ways, views, etc... If my system is not configured correctly nothing would work, especially Video software. If you want to do something positive then just for the sake of the software bring it up to date. I can't change your view on life, though I can only suggest that you will never, ever beat any establishment, you can only work with it and take what you can and leave the rest. I seriously doubt MS or Apple, or Ubuntu, or anything else running in this present day is going to stop for you or anyone else. Matter of fact the whole USA is behind the times. Most other places have been implementing x64 computing for a while now and as default. It's a great program. Maybe too many individual parts to ever work right all the time even if updated. The probability that something will err out is very high when there's too much not working in sync or at least close to it. It's in your hands. The April 2nd update is here and I doubt it's stopping because of the few. I myself didn't learn to smarten up until recently. I kept trying to get married when the first sin ever recorded for those that follow, was the deception of a woman. So why should I expect anything different now in 2019? Something to think about. Stop being lazy. Grab the bull by the horns and get to work. I wish I could compensate for the hard work no matter you're position. A little something always comes in handy. If one day my fortune changes I'll blow up the donate button and Amazon Gift card. One day is not today. I'm heading to either Amazon, Microcenter, or both to full proof a new build soon. Windows 10 requires updated hardware so I will update it. Simple. Never have I understood why some come to the party and at least don't try to dance.
I've learned that I will never change who I am, though I do my best to change my response to everything. All will work out for the best.
dr_ml422 is offline   Reply With Quote