View Single Post
Old 7th March 2008, 06:24   #642  |  Link
selyb

Request:
I would like it if CallSS could be converted to JumpSS when copying/pasting between domains and vice/versa

e.g. When I copy CallSS-VMGM-pgc from a title and paste to a menu, it is now an illegal command and highlights in red
then I change it to JumpSS-VMGM-pgc and I dont have to change the pgc number because it is already in the right place

I guess what I'm asking is for a check to be done to make sure the CallSS is set to resume cell 1 and if pasting to a menu then change it to JumpSS

Also, if pasting a JumpSS to a title domain then convert it to CallSS with resume cell 1

I suppose if this is really low priority, I could figure it out myself and post the code changes/additions

There should probably be an option to turn this on/off next to the Highlight Errors option

Request: Move options for Trace Mode and Preview to Options Menu instead of being under their respective menus

Request: change option text "Hide toolbars in Trace Mode?" to "Hide toolbars/statusbar in Trace Mode?"

Request: change behavior of option "Start in Trace Mode (when a DVD is opened at startup)" to start in trace mode when a DVD is opened

IIRC, I once ran into some bug where I lost some functionality or buttons or something like that when I opened PGCEdit and later opened the DVD and I had this option checked... It's hard to say now and I can't reproduce the bug...

Anyway, I think it would be more fitting if PGCEdit can be in trace mode without a DVD open or if it goes to trace mode when a DVD is opened instead of only checking when PGCEdit is opened
selyb is offline   Reply With Quote