View Single Post
Old 30th August 2013, 15:02   #19986  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Hi madshi, I was wondering if you could please be of any assistance regarding my problems with a GTX660 on XPSP3

Randomly, I don't get any picture at all when I open a new movie....sometimes I can seek a few times and I'll finally get a picture after 10/15 secs, sometimes some movies stutter badly....strangely many movies work just fine and sometimes even those that used to not give any picture before play perfectly fine right from the start ???

I've reset everything(mVR/Reclock/LAV/PotP) to no available and all movies play fine with EVR. They behave in the same erratic way with mVR+MPCHC.

Using the old or new rendering path doesn't change anything.

I realize that XP is a caveman OS but you can read everywhere that it's still fueling ±50% of the computers in the world and personally it does all I want as I don't care for SSD's, videogames, fancy GUI's and all that stuff..

I've made some logs available at mega.co.nz with the kinda desperate hope that you would have some of your precious time to spare me

Thank you in advance for any insight! And I guess this is the alarm bell that I should install W8.1..

Last edited by leeperry; 30th August 2013 at 15:04.
leeperry is offline   Reply With Quote