View Single Post
Old 18th March 2009, 18:46   #2123  |  Link
Shuttle99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaPony View Post
Funny that you should mention that. I got the same error this morning when doing a movie only copy (BD9) with Pirates of the Caribbean 3. It first gave a notice of audio/PGS sizing issue and asked if I wanted to continue, then continued with the immediate error as you stated..

Had the same error and found a work around that worked for me had a few others do the same error. This is what I did and has worked 100% on all that gave me that error.
When I open the folder in BD Rebuilder I noticed there is an extra video file showing up under the audio so what ever file it was for eg 0002 I moved the file to another folder temporarily and told BD Rebuilder to open the folder again and now that extra file is not there, now click backup and you will get an erro "to be expected" in the BD log on the screen. Move that file back to where it came from and do not rescan the folder again and just click backup again and let it go. I've done this on about 5 so far and all work great. Not sure why it has worked but it has.
Shuttle99 is offline   Reply With Quote