View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2009, 04:08   #21  |  Link
blutach
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david42 View Post
I just tried Trace Mode->Breakpoints and selected Breakpoints (for Menus, Titles, & Log Output) then ran the session doing what I normally do. It highlighted each PGC after execution HOWEVER the 1st time I found a preview that I checked 'blank' on it unhighlighted everything that had been executed and proceeded to highlight the new executions when I went back to Run. When I was done lots of executions that I'd gone over were not highlighted. That wasn't quite what I'm hoping for.
Have you tried the State --> Mark played PGCs as Played function? It just runs through the DVD marking which PGCs are entered. That might be more to your liking cos that way, you don't have to set or unset breakpoints. Then, you can go to Next PB all the time, preview the cell and decide whether to blank or not etc etc. When the PGCs are marked as "played", they are actually marked as a comment - this means they are non-destructive. When you are finished, you can delete the comments and labels, if you wish.

As for your RFE, I guess what is being said is the functionality exists in break on menus/titles (and log output if that's what you want - it would be rare to use it in conjunction with both of the others, but on it's own it could be useful - eg seeing which SetSTN's are actually executed).

Regards

Only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media.
blutach is offline   Reply With Quote