View Single Post
Old 17th May 2011, 16:50   #12001  |  Link
Rich86

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTidwell View Post
This is my first post so be gentle. I have spent over 7 hours looking through posts to try to find the answer to a problem I am having. I have no problem using BD-Rebuilder to make backups of my BluRay discs to BD 25 discs, but when I make a DVD5 or DVD9 the sound is out of sync with the video by 1 second. I have tried everything I can think of including changing the video timing in ffdshow, with no sucess. I could give (and will it need) more details. I have hand this problem on 8 diffrent movies, on 3 diffrent computers. Most of the post information is way over my head, but if you got some ideas I would appreciate it and I will not take up a lot of your time or space.

JD
Just for info - I have made a number of DVD5s from source BDs using BD-Rebuilder and not experienced any issues with audio sync. I generally include 1 audio track and 1 subtitle, and leave BD-RB at "high priority" and quality at "highest". Everything else is pretty much left at whatever defaults the install processes sets. My source is ripped by DVDFab.

Last edited by Rich86; 17th May 2011 at 19:57.
Rich86 is offline   Reply With Quote