View Single Post
Old 15th January 2010, 19:14   #3048  |  Link
stax76

Quote:
3 - The odd behavior is this, when I set the temporary folder to the drive "E", the program does not delete the temporary after the conversion even though I checked the option
I'll investigate it.

Quote:
the program copies the log of the conversion to the same destination folder of the video. This is a bug?
When it deletes the temp dir where it usually saves the log, where else should it save the log then?

@Desaster Dan

Thanks for the report, I received my Nvidia card and it runs, now I'll have to wait for neuron2 to get a license.

Quote:
What I ask is:
when decoding of audio is done with avisynth, all filters (especially fades) to be included in the xxx_cutting.avs that is loaded on VdubMod, so as to get my fades into the audio track, just as I get them in the video track.
I've changed it to include all filters now, I'm not sure why I didn't do this in the first place. Since it also generates a wav this will only help if you target isn't too long. If it is we have to find another solution.

Quote:
I think it's better to do all the DVB cutting things in ProjectX and Cuttermaran.
Normally i use projectX for demuxing and Cuttermaran for the cut.
Why not use StaxRip?