View Single Post
Old 11th April 2009, 15:39   #116  |  Link
Brazil2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowknight26 View Post
MPC-HC freezes and maxes out a single core while its frozen. RAM usage keeps climbing but nothing else happens.
I'm randomly getting the same issue, MPC-HC seems to freeze but in fact it's playing as I can hear the sound but I see no video and after several seconds the memory usage raises up to about 700 MB and then the video is displayed.
I can't find a way to reproduce this each time but it happens to me when I'm successively playing different video formats (Xvid, MPEG2, H264, VC-1) in different containers (AVI, MPG, MP4, MKV, WMV) and with different resolutions (from 512*288 up to 1920*1080).

There is also something wrong when MadVR is used in GraphEdit/GraphStudio.
The caption bar of the MadVR window has no controls (no system menu, no buttons) and it's cropping the video because the whole MadVR window is at the video native resolution but this includes the caption bar.

Screenshots:
With default VMR the whole window is 520*315 but the video part is 512*288 which is the resolution of the video:

With MadVR the whole window is 512*288 including the caption bar which ends up with a cropped video:

In these screenshots you can also notice the difference between colors.
I got the cr3dlut v2 tool but I'm not sure about which parameters to use to create a new 3dlut for SD with MadVR (say for DVD and DVB MPEG2 SD). Please, could anyone post a 3dlut file for this ?
Brazil2 is offline   Reply With Quote