View Single Post
Old 11th June 2003, 23:26   #40  |  Link
jsoto
Just a Member

@THXex

Ini_file: Sorry, I know to have the settings in an ini file is not the best solution, but I do not have too much experience in programming...

Audio: I was working with BeSweet/ac3enc, and, yes, there is a gain bug (in my tests, a 6 dB gain loss), but it is not so critical if you use autodetect max gain (at least it works fine for me). But, I have a very bad experience with WinDVD decoders (may be my installation is not good). Seems they do not work properly with ac3 generated by Besweet, not sure. In any case, encoded ac3 files sound well in PowerDVD and also in my settop (Yukai 560), so I suppose the problem is in WinDVD or, more probably, in my installation.

New release: I am currently very busy in my professional life and I do not have free time, but be sure any suggestion will be taken into account (the question could be if my knowledge will be enough to develop it; remember, mdvdauth is only a script, not really a "program").

Subtitles: I was not able to do them work fine in SW players using 480x576 (SVCD resolution), but they work fine in my settop and other settops I've tested. Please describe what is your problem with them and post your logfile mdvdauth_log.txt.

Cheers
jsoto is offline   Reply With Quote