View Single Post
Old 30th March 2005, 18:00   #11  |  Link
cypher_soundz
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nic
I even remember an old Doctor Who episode, where he plugged himself into a machine and it was like he was in real life, the machine was called "The Matrix"
wow lol that does give me new views,

Quote:
Harlan Ellison already sucessfully sued over Terminator (saying his works "Demon With a Glass Hand" and "Soldier" were used to create The Terminator). His name now appears in the credits and his works pre-date Sophia Stewart's work. So could he now sue her?
although the work stil lpre-dates Sophia...

Quote:
Sophia Stewart: I have not seen The Terminator film so I never knew. They can’t punish me for not having seen The Terminator. Actually my friend James Perry read the "Third Eye" and said "wow, this is The Terminator movie" but initially I never paid much attention to him. To this day the studio only tried to dismiss my case by saying the statue of limitation had expired but copyright laws go by “discovery date”, so they start from when the plaintiff discovers the problem.
It also says that she gave the script to them after she wrote it , but got no feedback etc.

I my self wouldn't mind reading this script, theres "fake" verison doing the rounds on the net, but if any one finds the script please post / "quote" depending on the rights

[EDIT]
Quote:
And just as in the movies themselves The Mother of The Matrix is a BLACK WOMAN!
lol that does remind me of that episode of friends about the "dr monkey" joke:
Quote:
Originally said by Friends character Ross in TOW The Joke Ross: Are you kidding? Okay, look. I-I studied evolution. Remember, evolution? Monkey into man? Plus, I’m a doctor, and I had a monkey. I’m Doctor Monkey!

Regards
cyph

cypher_soundz

Windows XP| 2GB ECC DDR 2100 ram| 160gb WD 7200rpm 40gb seagate 7200rpm |40gb seagate 7200rpm | Dual 2400MP X1 ;) [L5 mod]| MSI K7D| ATI radeon 9800 PRO 128MB tv-out/dv-out | Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350| Samsung dvd (firmware:612-B) | NEC 1300 dvd+r

Last edited by cypher_soundz; 30th March 2005 at 18:12.
cypher_soundz is offline   Reply With Quote