View Single Post
Old 17th April 2018, 23:09   #1462  |  Link
Relight

I use this great program for all of my 3D Blu-rays, with the MKV mode. Never had a problem until now.

I finally got a copy of Avatar that kind of seems to work, after trying 3 US copies I gave up and imported a UK copy.

Like the US copies, MakeMKV had no problem with creating a backup but ran into "trying to work around" issues when making the MKV. However, it did complete apparently successfully.

Watching the MKV out of MakeMKV, it seems okay and plays without problems. There is a subtitle track with both all subtitles and Na'vi subtitles, and a separate subtitle track for the forced-only Na'vi subtitles.

Now we get to BD3D2MK3D - it seems to work fine for the subtitle track with ALL subtitles, but it doesn't work for the forced-only Na'vi subtitles, which is what I want.

It completes the process and the resulting SBS MKV looks fine, but it gives errors during the process, which show that it fails the track containing the forced-only Na'vi subtitles.

I've attached the error message that popped up during the "Generating project" stage, as well as the log file. (The attachments are pending approval.)

Any help would be much appreciated!
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt BD3D2MK3D.txt (137.7 KB, 31 views)