View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2006, 22:54   #17  |  Link
buzzqw
HDConvertToX author

Quote:
But anyway, good that it is fixed now.
i can confirm that dvd input was broken in 0.03 , and it is ok from 0.05

Quote:
I had tried all that. Restoring doesn't restore the information window. It only restores the main window. Does it work for you?
yes (as autogk faq..), anyway now dgindex is lauched not minimized

Quote:
you asking me to go read it if I want to know the progress? Former is fine, latter isn't. A newbie user wouldn't want to go looking in the source directory and read the logs to know the progress. Btw, why mkvmagic.log? You should rename it to automkv.log to reflect the name of the tool.
... i will try to implement a direct log into main window... but i am a newby developer... be patient
about renaming... of course, i have reused some routines from my mkvmagic ... log will be now automkv.log

Quote:
OK, now that the encode is done (with v0.05) , I see that it is undersized (I asked for 700 MB, it gave me 692.2 MB) and it wasn't IVTC'd
is previus version (prior to 0.6) dbautodeint wasn't correctly launched on path with space in name... please retry with 0.08 build (on a short vob). About undersize... i will try to do better compute... (try with 0.08)

Quote:
. I am also 99.99% sure, I had selected the width to be 720, but the resultant file has a width of 704 (will confirm this later).
check mkvmagic.log should be written. Anyway the new log (0.08) will be filled with more information

Quote:
Y The source directory should only contain the input files & the output files (movie+subs). You could even create an output directory and put the movie+subs there.
added a "Del Temp File" check. But remember since this software is in beta status, i analyze many temporary file for debugging

thanks again and here the 0.08 build http://www.64k.it/andres/data/a/AutoMKV08.exe

BHH
AutoWebM: supporting WebM/VP8