View Single Post
Old 28th October 2007, 00:35   #1211  |  Link
Chumbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Keymaker View Post
@Acrowley,

When setting the delay, it is not necessary to input a "+" sign. The EAC3toGUI program will automatically assign and precede the amount specified by a "+" in the command line for values greater than zero (0).

If this is incorrect, please give a clear example of how the delay parameter (both for delay and advance) is specified on the command line and I will correct the EAC3toGUI program.

For instance, all command line options are preceded by "-". So is +100ms implemented as -100ms on the command line? and is -100ms implemented as --100ms?

Please confirm.

Regards,
The_Keymaker
I just wanted to add that my command line looks fine when the delay is a positive value whether I enter it or use the up arrow to increment it. When I execute the command with the delay at 100, the command fails because 100 is written as !00 with the exclamation point. I have no idea why that is, but it's strange. It's always the left most 1 that is replaced with an !, e.g.,
1 = !
11 = !1
111 = !11

And the same goes for the 2s and 3s and so on. The pattern is that the characters shifted character is what shows up when the line is executed and it's always the first, e.g.,
2112 = @112
400 = $00
and so on.

I'm on Windows XP Pro with latest sps. Anyone else exhibiting this behavior?