View Single Post
Old 19th August 2008, 19:38   #37  |  Link
rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe62 View Post
Well, it would be useful to prove, one way or the other, that that is what's actually going on - i.e. - that Arcsoft have now made their decoders only available to their own applications, because at the moment we're only guessing that's what the problem is. I really hope that isn't the case, but we need to prove that first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
nVidia owners,

I've found the way of watching VC1 files with arcsoft video decoder on MPC-HC.

If your demuxer is haali, you can't get rid of DMO; so you have to uninstall haali first.

Set the merit of the arcsoft mpeg demux to 008000FF.

Untick "MPEG/PS/TS/PVA" and "Matroska" under "Source Filters" and "VC1 dxva", "VC1 ffdmpeg" under "Transform Filers" of intenal filters option,

Select "arcsoft video decoder" and "arcsoft audio decoder hd" and set their merits "prefer" under external filters option.

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
2.1.6.121 but it's not up to SVN.

Have you uninstalled Haali?

The chain should be:

File Source (Async) > arcsoft mpeg demux > arcsoft video decoder > EVR (or VMR)

Don't forget haali is not a splitter alone but a source filter as well which means even you decrease the merit of haali to "unlikely" it is again gonna be the selected source filter.
Why?
The filters which are combined as source+splitter will always be selected as default even their merits are set to "no use".
So you'd better uninstall haali.

Lets say you made arcsoft demux your default filter and trying to render a file with graph (i mean "file" > "render media file") while haali is still loaded.

What happens?

_ _ _ _ _
My TMT is the latest 2.1.6.121 . No tweak on TMT under Vista32 SP1. Eac3to automatically selects Arcsoft dts decoder and all it's filters can be used easily on GraphEdit/GraphStudio.

EDIT: BTW i bought TMT at 113 build and always updated; never even lived any issues.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last edited by rica; 19th August 2008 at 21:30.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote