View Single Post
Old 27th April 2002, 21:47   #6  |  Link
kagoru

Quote:
Originally posted by Koepi
I'll make a speacial

"I'm too dumb to use toilet paper version"

which does everything for you (ok, in fact, it'll repartition your harddisk, but who cares?)
Calm down... I'm sorry when I didn't express my question clearly enough because English is not my native language. But actually I DID NOT refer to your Graphedit replacement AT All. There are still some people out there who are able to use other programs, Graphedit i.e., too (ogg ain't oggmux ). And when I have to enter 30 chapters by myself (for whatever reason. maybe I want to have my custom made chapters, maybe I don't even have a DVDrip?) AND don't want them to have SPECIAL names only Chapter01, etc it would be very helpful when I could ommit the name section; for then I would have to only enter 30 instead of 60 entries, right? That saves 30/60=1/2 ! So instead of me entering all the chapter names the Dshow filter would recognize that the chapter timings lack a name and give them a default name.

Please don't get me wrong here: Infact I like your program and appreciate your efforts, BUT I don't like your dising and arrogant way of answering questions, super guru!

I'm very sorry for you Koepi if you cannot use toilet paper. Try diapers.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by kagoru; 27th April 2002 at 21:51.