View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2006, 00:50   #51  |  Link
cmurda
Such a DVD Burning Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ
Well, I really don't know! I don't understand this problem. Seems it is present only on a very limited number of computers. Maybe something strange in your system, such as a bad DLL.

Last thing to verify: do you have some foreign characters in the filenames or paths of your DVD or mkisofs?
No, but I do have the directory for img classic on my desktop and img burn under programs. Could this be the problem? When I dwnlded img classic I never separately dwnlded mkisofs. Do I need to? I also wanted to ask you about when I receive a message something to the effect of a problem with layer 0 when I open imgburn and start the burn after classic has worked its magic. I also am trying to understand the advantage of setting your own layer break. I'm sure many of my basic questions have already been answered but I haven't found them when I searched. I burn DVD to HD using dvd d ver 3.5.4.0, then use blautach's guide, i burn/iso in pgcedit after opening where the dvd has been burned to on my hd, then img classic comes up I put directories in and make image. I never get to step 7 in the guide. So far the DVDs have burnt well although some problems skipping a bit in my old samsung dvd players. Is my process here sound? Will the automatic lb's be acceptable?

Last edited by cmurda; 2nd March 2006 at 00:56.
cmurda is offline   Reply With Quote