View Single Post
Old 24th April 2008, 08:39   #3  |  Link
dat720

Good work there, very easy process, if only i had a BRRW drive to even bother with this (or enough hdd space for that matter), maybe you could point out that demuxing the tracks is not neccecary if they want a original 1:1 of the disc.

I have saved the guide tho for future reference... love google docs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBDRipper View Post
Thanks QuadcoreHD.
There is another easy-to-use way(by AVGo Media Recorder) that can cover both ripping HD-DVD and ripping Blu-ray Disc, and just need one software and several simple steps. Please have a look.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=137132
Dude stop hocking your software every chance you get, you are bordering on spamming, if your software is good and gets the results you claim it does let people test it and gather some results.

Some feedback for your program:
Does not work with Media Player 11, which is kind of the default player in Vista..... Sory, misread you previous post, i thought you said it can capture from WMP, but you actually said it should work with any file WMP can play

Would be good if it didn't frame grab, as this process requires people not use their computer for at least 2 hours while this process happens, and i cant speak for everyone, but my most powerful computer i use for video work is also the pc i use for email and general internet purposes, which would leave me maybe 2 chances a day to grab a video, overnight and when i leave for work.

Another thing is some people don't even have direct show codecs installed on their machine, i use Mplayer/Mencoder, ffmpeg and VLC, which all have their own codecs and do not require direct show filters be installed to be able to playback video/audio files

Last edited by dat720; 24th April 2008 at 08:57.
dat720 is offline   Reply With Quote