View Single Post
Old 11th October 2007, 15:00   #71  |  Link
Raere

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizboy11 View Post
Ok, did some fiddling around and built it with the subme7 patch, faster dai patch, thread pool patch, and aq patch.

Those 4 patches I think are probably the 4 most use full patches that there are right now.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oo3j2l

Thats the build. It's generic (cpu needs mmx support though, which should basically be all of us).
Has build options of enable avis input, pthread, and mp4 output.

I have no idea if it works, all the patches were applied successfully except for the subme7 patch, which I had to manually copy and paste over (and delete lines), but it built, so I assume I did it correctly.

If you want me to try and build any other combination of patches, ask me and I might have free time to do it.
Are you using r680?

Maybe you could make another build with imh and me-prepass? I use those, so they're useful for me. If they're not hard to implement, why not? Also, I don't know what they're calling hadamard these days, but can that be implemented too? As far as I know that's still somewhat useful. And maybe an SSE2 build, as I think most everyone who's encoding x264 at least has SSE2. I dunno, just a thought if you have time. Thanks!
Raere is offline   Reply With Quote