View Single Post
Old 30th January 2009, 15:22   #8086  |  Link
honai

Thanks. Yes, I already checked out that possibility. For 00082.mpls it says 1:32:31 for the German disc. I have seen somewhere else that for this playlist the runtime is supposed to be 1:38:32, that's why I wondered if maybe eac3to is making a mistake.

I have also observed that for 00119.mpls (German) eac3to initially reported 1:32:43 runtime in the tracklisting, when selecting the title for demuxing it shows 1:33:33, but demuxed/processed runtime was 1:33:35, so it seems that those are guesses by eac3to anyway, right? I'm especially wondering about the discrepancy between the initial title listing and the listing when that title is selected.

And yes, 00119.mpls and 00120.mpls are the longest-running titles displayed.

Here's the requested archive:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ufd3xb

Thanks for looking into this, much appreciated.

EDIT:

After verifying each file from the 00082.mpls I found that one of my M2TS was corrupt. Doh! Will try again, but I guess this fixes it. Sorry for wasting your time.

EDIT:

Could you please add a sanity check if one of the M2TS files referenced in the playlist has a size of 0 bytes or is missing altogether from HDD? I have noticed that in cases like above eac3to will silently ignore the missing/corrupt file. Thanks!

Last edited by honai; 30th January 2009 at 16:13.