Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 17th September 2013, 19:52   #27  |  Link
ultim
AVS+ Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
Saying IanB rejects your stuff out of spite is way over the top and won't endear you to our members!

Maybe he doesn't even have GIT, or doesn't have the time to come up to speed on it. Personally, I would have to spend (waste?) many hours just to get to the point of being able to look at your changes.

And you are asking *him* to undo your directory structure changes?! There's some major chutzpah there, no?
Please don't stir up emotions. If you read my previous post carefully, you'll see that I have written, "... if Ian decided to...", which is hypothetical, and I ended my post by saying I hope this is not so, and that I hope for the better. I never said that he is doing it out of spite, I said I am hoping he is not.

I also wasn't asking him to undo my changes, it was one of the multiple possibilities, just like the one where he tells me what to change, and I'd do it myself (1st point). Grabbing isolated sentences out of my post and changing the overall meaning is not fair. Again, I'm trying to cooperate here, offering further work to fix what you ask me to, all I ask for is a fair review with arguments. There is no need to install Git or spend hours just to start taking a look as you mention it, because you can browse the source online on GitHub.

So no, no chutzpah.

Last edited by ultim; 17th September 2013 at 19:57.