View Single Post
Old 15th March 2009, 00:03   #2061  |  Link
MikeyBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyau View Post

then I guess I will refrain to do so in the future.
We all still have to report what we think are bugs..... if it turns out to be user inflicted, then no worries, easy to fix right...lol

I remember having an issue with The Secret Life of Bees, and reported it as a bug, was kinda pffffttt at because it seemed that there was no way it could be like I reported.
However it was, that BD had two main movie playlists, but each with completely different audio streams (both English Multichannel DTS-HD) that could not match up if crossed... and I had chosen the first audio stream but the longer second playlist was chosen by BD-RB... the result was some of the content woith completely wrong audio... When I went back and selected the second main audio stream, with BD-RB choosing the second main movie playlist, the audio then matched up.

Completely unique to this Bluray, I reported it as a bug and was in a way accused of pre-processing but I hadn't, ended up that it was indeed an issue if Blurays were authored in this way...... I had to be sure to select the correct main audio stream to match up with the playlist BD-RB chose.

So don't feel squemish about reporting what you feel might be a bug, it's the only way to rule it out. Even if it ends up being something you could've fixed yourself, betterr than not saying anything and continuing to live with something that could very easily be adjusted...

BTW, I didn't mean to come across as harsh, if I sounded that way, my apologies... I was just mentioning that it was pretty easy to fix. Cheers