View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2009, 00:34   #19  |  Link
blutach
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david42 View Post
I'll see what I can do to use the responses this thread answer spawned. I have so little time to read every past posting to catch up. Perhaps a built-in help and user how-to guide (pulling together the PgcEdit wisdom into 1 place) would help those of us who have limited time to study every past posting and side document in existence (the ones I've checked out are great but scattered all over the place and time consuming to pull together).
It's called the help file. Soon, it will be context sensitive (version 9.3). In the meantime, download it from the PgcEdit site. And read this. After that, I am afraid you'll need to do some more work for yourself.
Quote:
If I understand your suggestion... You want me to click on 2 options then click through Next PB multiple (3-100's) times to accomplish what I suggested be a 1 click Set all PGC breakpoints options. I was trying to suggest a RFE for simplifying the amount of clicks a user needs to do to accomplish their approach to using your great program.
That will accomplish what you want - to break on all PGCs. Or use Next PB if that is more akin to your needs.

As for your rhetorical questions, what r0lZ is saying is that the functionality is there already. There no need for it, even though I am sure it won't break anything or be hard to implement - it's just not needed. Just try what has been suggested.

Quote:
It still seems to me that 1 option selection is much easier than 3.
One option may be simpler but would actually lose functionality. Sometimes, you want to break at a playback point, other times at the entry/exit point. Sometimes, you wanna break on menu PGCs only, other times, titles, and in your case, all of the them. Anyway, once set, the functions are remembered until you unset them or restart PgcEdit.

I repeat, the functionality is there. Read the help file.

Regards

Only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media.

Last edited by blutach; 23rd March 2009 at 00:50.
blutach is offline   Reply With Quote