View Single Post
Old 30th September 2018, 20:51   #1007  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
@Telion,
I think the test build has a bug, if cyberbeing implements my tweaked code, it might fix it. Not 100% sure, though.
https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/1kKfjQOK/file.html

Your tweaked code fixes the flickering back and forth with that sample. Though the original movable line still becomes unmovable when the typesetting appears, and movable again when it disappears. As mentioned in email, it would be preferred if lines could maintain their initial movable/unmovable state throughout their duration. Is that possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
This might actually be a timing problem: If XySubFilter connects first, it won't work. If LAV connects first, it will work. That might explain why it works in one bitdepth, but not the other. Or maybe it even varies. In any case, you can "solve" it by disabling XySubFilter, when watching DVDs. Unfortunately I don't really have a better solution available right now. It is on my to do list to support more than one subtitle connection. That would fully solve the problem, but I didn't get around implementing that yet.
Hmm... @ikarad just to confirm, does the same issue occur when you run Restore_Default_Settings.reg or otherwise set "XySubFilter->Properties->Loading->Load when needed"?

When "Load when needed" is set, XySubFilter shouldn't connect to madVR unless there is a connectable subtitle pin or an auto-loaded external subtitle in the directory.

Since you previously said it worked when you blocked LavSplitter, I assume that means XySubFilter is connecting to LavSplitter's Subtitle Pin?

What does "XySubFilter->Properties->Pin Info" show in those cases? I'm somewhat curious what kind of subtitle pin LavSplitter is exposing for DVD titles if LavVideo is already connected to LavSplitter.

Maybe you could try adding Lav Video Decoder to MPC-HC external filters, and setting the merit to Preferred and see if that allows it to enter the graph early enough to fix the issue.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 30th September 2018 at 22:00.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote