View Single Post
Old 16th October 2017, 10:57   #15211  |  Link
pinco1117

Problem with Avisynth+ MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwou View Post
Sorry I didn't realize that I didn't install Avisynth+ correctly. Now that I have, all the servers appear to running properly at close to 100% utilization on all cores. Still the overall framerate appears to be lower than before the 1.21.0 update. I'm using 4 computers, an I7-2700K, I3 6100, Xeon-5450 and an AMD FX-8350. I could normally encode most movies in under an hour but now I'm atleast 25% slower.
Hi Atak_Snajpera thank for this program is awesome, i used this since v1.16 and never have a problem but with Avisynth+ MT i have the same problem of tkwou when i activate "use mutiple processing threads"

https://i.imgur.com/xCnjrfo.jpg

in both version v1.21.0 and old 1.20.X the program run strange slowy and the cpu work alternate, example for 30 seconds the fps count increase, then 5 seconds the fps count remains stationary and then another 30s work again, so for the duration of all file, and the first pass is extreme slowy, but if deactivate "use mutiple processing threads" in both version all run fine without any problem.
I have reinstalled program and Avisynth+ MT 3-4 time for test but same problem, i work in 2pass mode in distribuated encoded with one i5 3570k and one i7 6700k both without overclocking and windows 10.

ps. sorry for my english i'm italian and i have used google for help me to write this, I hope I was clear.
pinco1117 is offline   Reply With Quote