View Single Post
Old 17th October 2020, 16:18   #30105  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleycat View Post
Hi all, I've noticed a problem since the new TsMuxer was enabled by default in the latest build of BDRB. Using full backup mode, it's previously it's been possible to play a single m2ts file in a media player on a PC and select the preferred audio track from the right click menu. However when doing a rebuild with the new TsMuxer enabled, one or more of the audio tracks are either missing from the context menu or play intermittently. If I do another build using the hidden option "ENABLE_NEW_TSMUXER=0" all audio tracks are again available and play perfectly. Even more bizarrely, with TsMuxer 2.6.16 all audio tracks do work if selected from the BD Menu in J.River or PowerDVD, but the very same players will have some audio tracks missing when playing the .m2ts file directly. Hope this makes sense. Basically it looks like TsMuxer 2.6.16 is somehow breaking compatibility with LAV splitter etc
Try replacing the version of TSMUXER (tsmuxer4k.exe) with a newer one from this link. Make sure you use the 32 bit version ( w32-nightly...), as the 64 bit version will cause errors when used with AVISYNTH. The one listed is a couple weeks newer than the one included in BD-RB.

I will say, though, that what you are describing sounds more like a player issue. Does the stream play correctly when using a hardware BD player? The fact that PowerDVD sees them correctly makes me think they are alright. But I'll look and see if I can find anything odd.

Last edited by jdobbs; 17th October 2020 at 21:38.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote