View Single Post
Old 7th February 2011, 11:23   #60  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Just for the entertainment value, here's a list of questions/requests you've ignored recently as the answers no doubt won't fit your confabulations.

Where's the evidence to show the top discs of today only last 10 years max?
How do you know I'm using discs manufactured in 2004?
What's the age of my burner got to do with the manufacturing quality of the discs?
How does having a newer disc to produce prove manufacturers have allowed the quality of their older products to drop?
How does the location of manufacture prove they've allowed the quality of their older products to drop?
Why is it I'm producing burns of the same quality today that you were getting two years ago, as long of course, you took the samples from you're "premium collection"?
How about some quality tests of two year old burns which didn't come from your "premium collection"?
How far from it's peak is DVD burning? How many DVDs are sold today compared to a couple of years ago?
Any real proof to show discs don't last as long as they used to?
Could you burn a couple of fresh 16x media at 1x and post the quality results here to show how much better it is at that speed?
Have you ever looked at the fine print on some high-speed (DVD16x) media and read the qualification that it's only suitable for use in a high speed burner?

They're just the ones I picked out after glancing through the current page. There's no doubt many more questions you've ignored as the answers don't suit you.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote