View Single Post
Old 18th January 2017, 23:09   #42097  |  Link
cyberscott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70MM View Post
Can someone clarify this for me please?
I play everything at 60Hz rather than 24Hz with my JVC X9000 proj. The reason you might ask is that have a film group and we screen mixed content, shorts, trailers etc before the feature. I set the 1080 video card to 60Hz as this way the horrible SLOW SYNC on the JVC is instant between shorts/trls.

I would like to run at 4K doubling, but each time I test I have issues even on low settings with any of the 30/60 material, I get skipped frames.
All other material is perfect 1080p etc when doubled, no problems at all, just 30/60 content I get skipped frames.
Is the problem due to me being on 60Hz rather than the normal that most would be using?

Can madvr not image double 30/60 fps material?

The image I have is out of this world so I can remain with everything upscaling to 1080p, but I just thought since many of the JVC forums are using 4K with madvr I too should.....

Interested in your thoughts???
If I run videos up scaled to 4K 60 Hz or 30Hz, dropped frames and the queues don't fill. If I run at 59 Hz and 29 Hz everything syncs and the queues fill. This is with a Nvidia GTX 1080. Try 59 Hz and 29 Hz and see if that helps.
cyberscott is offline   Reply With Quote