View Single Post
Old 30th September 2008, 08:09   #162  |  Link
Dr.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by guth View Post
If you select the edge compensation "fixed zoom", deshaker will add just enough zoom to completely eliminate the borders.
I have also made an "adaptive+fixed zoom" that starts by adding the usual adaptive zoom, and then adds a smaller fixed zoom to completely eliminate the borders. This feature hasn't been released yet, though.
Right, but it's not what I'm looking for. May be I've explained not good.
1. I don't need zoom, I need crop. Let say 720x480 -> 632x432.
2. This crop should comletely cut off borders. So, I need to be sure that there are no borders in the cropped clip.

Another explanation. Draw imaginery frame 632x432 inside a clip 720x480. Then do deshaking with no edge compensation and no filling borders.
In the output clip I'll see floating black frame. I need that this frame never touch the imaginery internal frame. Of course, with maximum deshaking possible.

Did you see the proDAD Mercalli plugin? There is parameter 'strength' there, you can slide this parameter and visually see what internal rectangle will be untouched. Not exactly, but close to what I'm looking for. I need opposite - set output size and let deshaker calculate strength, or whatever.
Dr.D is offline   Reply With Quote