View Single Post
Old 7th March 2006, 19:48   #691  |  Link
ChronoCross
Does it really matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithmir
0.2.3.2107 still two previous bugs I've mentioned before...

1) I've created my own audio encoding profiles, if I load my ac3 audio then select a profile from the drop down box, clicking on queue give an error "audio input/output types are incompatible". I have to click on config, then on ok without changing anything, adding it to the queue then works fine.
I've confirmed this. opening up the config dialog and closing it fixes the issue. however we shouldn't have to do that. so this is a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithmir
2) On the main input tab, select your video profile, and click on config. The profile box on the configuration window isn't populated, then clicking ok on the configuration window blanks out the profile selection when you return to the main window.

I see a post from berriman suggesting this is intentional behaviour. In my opinion this should not be the case (although I expect someone to post saying yes it is and thats the end of it).
I cannot verify this. the codec profiles work perfectly for me. when I change the settings inside and come back to the main screen the profile is gone but the new settings remain, this is intentional as doom9 stated.