View Single Post
Old 10th December 2015, 13:12   #10  |  Link
WorBry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekh View Post
Hi, thanks for feedback. It seems better to upload images to postimage.org
Afraid I'm not at my PC today so can't re-upload. There's nothing on the images that you wouldn't already know.

Quote:
Indeed, I made everything quite small to leave max space for preview window. But I agree, sometimes I want vectorscope bigger.
Btw I tried to pick some theory on vectorsope and gave up. Looks like a lot of detail is preserved from old time analog vectorsopes, so I was not sure about line markers.
What is often found in various video programs, is vectorscope in YUV space overlaid on hue reference circle. I cannot figure the meaning of this. YUV space has nothing to do with degrees and its range is not round?
So is what I've been using for now wrong?

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...49#post1745549

Quote:
Sure I can draw everything, there are few problems however: the code from ColorTools is quite inefficient (slow), so I would completely review it before any integration. And second, I need to figure out how to use WFM, because its quite boring to make something that I dont want to use
But others might. Anyhow, no problem if it's a big deal. There's still ColorTools - thanks for updating that.

Quote:
I am not sure if there is somebody who needs it. There are some downloads but I have no idea why and whether they have any problem at all. I was thinking, if somebody needs this they can just ask, why throw complete documentation into darkness.
Would you like to write some wiki page about using etc?
Er....no.

Cheers anyway. They were just suggestions and you did welcome any comments.