View Single Post
Old 5th July 2009, 12:55   #203  |  Link
cweb

I had tried a brief mpeg clip (recorded from satellite) with both the beta and release versions, and while it loaded in a complex script, the script would not encode to xvid in virtualdub without crashing..
I'm using NV beta 4 from your website.

Now I updated my graphics driver to nvidia's latest 186.18 as recommended in the beta, and virtualdub is getting stuck when I try to load a one line avs script to load a video (this time a dvd backup). DGMPGIndexNV is what I used to create the dgm file.

dgsource("sja102.dgm")

It just stays 'not responding'... both with PureVideo for deinterlacing and without it.
any ideas?
I had an nvcuvid.dll in system32 but deleted it now. Doesn't seem to have solved the problem.

-edit-
I think I found what's wrong.
I'm using MT avisynth, and setmtmode(2,2) before dgsource - which it doesn't like. Solution for now is to dgsource before calling setmtmode (and to kill any running cuvid server).

Also how can I move the software to a different directory on another drive on my machine without having to get another license file?

Last edited by cweb; 5th July 2009 at 13:09.