View Single Post
Old 17th November 2005, 06:05   #19  |  Link
brownstem

Sorry for the response delay, guys, but I finally got around to redoing r0lZ's second phase and giving 2COOL's method a go. Both worked, I'm happy to say. I actually tried them on a different movie (Cronicas) since Bewitched kind of sucked anyway ;-) I think the key for the former method was making sure I went through and toggled the pre/post breakpoints at the appropriate places. I was sure I was breaking exactly where I needed to.

The only minor issue I still have is with hitting the root menu button during playback of the featurette. On Cronicas this still results in going to the submenu, even though I'm 99% certain I found the correct place to insert the copied post commands to get things back to the main menu. No matter, however.

Thanks again, guys. Between these two methods I've got 95% of my PGCEdit needs handled.

UPDATE: Well, as it turns out perhaps I haven't had that featurette-root menu problem after all. I burned the disc and when I tried it in my Sony set-top player it did return to the main menu when I hit menu from the featurette. I double-checked my software player (WinDVD) and it has the problem, but I couldn't care less about that (except that it would be nice if it reflected what a "real" dvd player does).

Last edited by brownstem; 17th November 2005 at 06:41.
brownstem is offline   Reply With Quote