Thread: PgcEdit 0.6.3.1
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2006, 00:23   #398  |  Link
r0lZ
PgcEdit daemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel
Is there a known problem with 0.6.3.1 no longer closing Imgburn 1.0 after a succesful burn? Older versions used to close it no problem.

I also get an iso creation window every time now, instead of only on errors. The "always show creation log" is not checked. Is there another option to turn this off? I can't seem to find one. I'm wondering if this is related, since the window pops up it can't close Imgburn, etc.
I haven't noticed these problems yet. Maybe it's because you are using ImgVurn v1.0. Try v1.2, as suggested by mad-eddy.
However, the ISO creation log problem is not related to ImgBurn, but I have modified the way mkisofs is called. Will verify if it's the cause of this problem.

Quote:
Request: I really wish the Image Size check command would *include* the dvd rom files, not exclude them. Telling me "Hey, it'll fit, but I haven't counted a bunch of stuff" really does the user no good.
The image size check includes the DVD-ROM files, but excludes the backup folders. Will verify it, too.

Quote:
On a related note, I've got a disk with some dvd-rom files I want to include, but it can't build an iso succesfully. The directory tree is deep, files located in \common\win\lang\en\scrview\images etc, and the generated iso says that some files have been ignored (verified by opening the iso). The log file says to add -D or -R to mkisofs, but if I try and add them to the Burn Iso Setup, it just generates errors because PGCedit can no longer find the exe file. Adding quotes " just confuses it more.
Yes, it's not possible to add user specified parameters. I'm not sure I'll add the -D or -R parameter, because it is not supposed to be used to create DVD-Videos:
Code:
-D  Disable deep directory relocation (violates ISO9660)
-R  Generate Rock Ridge directory information
Do you have copied the DVD-ROM files you want to burn from an original DVD-Video?

Last edited by r0lZ; 4th March 2006 at 00:26.
r0lZ is offline   Reply With Quote