View Single Post
Old 18th November 2008, 01:59   #14  |  Link
Neillithan
Banned

Unnecessary and harsh. That's all I'm going to say.

Dude that video is 96mbps. Of course nothing is going to play that in real time. I just have to point out the absurdity of you posting that video just to prove your own point. You don't need a video to be L5.1 to be unplayable. Just make a 1080p L4.1 video 96mbps/sec and you'll encounter the same playback issues. There's no reason why hardware players can't play L5.1 videos. Playing them in real time is a different story but who is stupid enough to put videos in such a high bitrate like that?

Just stop. I sound like a procrastinator but much of what I say is in response to your absurd responses which portray themselves as objections. Just because this is the internet doesn't mean you should be an arrogant wisdom touting bully.

ugh.. again.
Quote:
Oh, and x264 autodetects the correct level for the encoding, so the point is moot anyways. It won't use level 5.1 unless you serve it some really insane resolution input.
I shouldn't even be telling you this but resolution isn't the only factor. I have to stop while I'm ahead. Thanks for ruining this thread.

-Neil

Last edited by Neillithan; 18th November 2008 at 02:13.
Neillithan is offline   Reply With Quote