Thread: PgcEdit v0.4
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2005, 05:52   #360  |  Link
jeanl

Quote:
Originally posted by r0lZ
@jeanl
BTW, have you tried to change the cell type flags? Perhaps PowerDVD will work fine if you change the SCR discontinuity or the seamless flag...
BINGO!
r0lZ, you nailed it on the head. Indeed, if I remove the seamless flag on the cell that has the cell command, then PowerDVD does not ignore the cell command... I don't need to put a SRC discontinuity (although I would think it would be a good idea)...

Maybe there's something to be learned here. Maybe PgcEdit should automatically clear the seamless flag if there's a cell command... I'm not sure what the specs say, but if PowerDVD fails on that kind of stuff, that's not good. I'll go and check whether cells that have cell commands are usually not flagged as seamless.

r0lZ, what do you think?

Jeanl

EDIT: Here's what I found on a few DVDs:
- In the menu domain, I've seen cells with cell commands that were flagged as seamless, but that was rare.
- In the title domain, all the cells that had cell commands were never flagged as seamless. I didn't find many such examples, but I have one DVD with a lot of BOV (buttons over video) and cell commands in the title domain.

Last edited by jeanl; 4th January 2005 at 06:00.
jeanl is offline   Reply With Quote