View Single Post
Old 16th May 2019, 23:42   #8849  |  Link
LouieChuckyMerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
You cannot just make the error go away, the error causing it must be fixed... (I dont see anything wrong in the FieldMatch function).
Thanks for the mental push, StainlessS (I hope you're not offended, but every time I read one of your posts I hear John DiMaggio's voice as Bender in Futurama, a combination of your avatar and signature). As I was editing a copy of the original script to test your modification, I realized the only real change I'd made to the original script, a script that worked just fine some years ago, was to add "PreFetch(3)" to the end. While searching how to upgrade from SEt's AviSynth MT to pinterf's AviSynth+ I decided that starting a script with "SetFilterMTMode("Default_MT_Mode",2)" and ending with PreFetch(X) was a bad idea for interlaced video; however, I accidentally learned that adding "PreFetch(X)" to the end of a script for interlaced video improved the encoding speed. Long story short, a couple tests later and the cause of the AviSynth+ error message was "PreFetch(X)" at the end of the script. I guess the moral is Don't MultiThread Interlaced Video No Matter Which Version Of AviSynth You Use. I'll now hustle over to the AviSynth+ thread with this knowledge, thanks again for your help .
LouieChuckyMerry is offline   Reply With Quote