Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2015, 23:01   #1010  |  Link
mark0077

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainik_svp View Post
ultim
Since this conversions might take long and I don't want SVP to hijack this forum thread (for most people Avs+ r1778/9 works just fine), I invite you to continue bringing SVP and AVS+ closer together in this bug report.

OK, I agree.
BUT keep in mind that SVP doesn't do anything "special", it's just a usual AVS filter. So any issue that's looking like "SVP-only" or "ffdshow-only" may, in fact, highlight some more deep problems inside the frame server. Or may not
Just a quick question for avisynth+ developers and also Chainik. When it comes to these issues that are somewhat unexplained, or like the issues I'm having also with ffdshow buffer values causing either

1) Audio to go out of sync depending on the buffer ahead used, or
2) after a seek occurs an issue that causes a frame from ~4 minutes in the past to seemingly appear for a split second,

where do we turn?

Do we have any ffdshow developers to look into these from ffdshow point of view. If not is there any way to run these avisynth scripts outside of ffdshow in the foreseeable future as my only HTPC issues over the past few months seem to all exist around the ffdshow buffer weirdness causing various side effects like the ones mentioned above and probably don't indicate issues in avisynth+ or SVP?