View Single Post
Old 12th November 2008, 19:15   #6957  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPole View Post
How about having the ability to feed in standard wav file format. I currently have material stored in TTA format. I can decode that at the command line and pipe it into eac3to.
I'll think about that. It's not easy to implement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingernst View Post
Hi, here is a second project:
Want a movie in m2ts with DolbyTrueHD. It is in original splittet so I have to fix that gab thing (which I dont understand) with this method:

How can I use that methode and get out no flacs, but the TrueHD Files without GAP Problem
Thanks, Greetings,
Michael
First of all, please post logs between "[ code ]" and "[ / code ]" (without the spaces) tags. That way the logs will consume less space in your post (they'll appear in a smaller window with scroll bars).

As far as I can see from your eac3to log, the TrueHD tracks do not have any gaps/overlaps in them. eac3to only reported overlaps for the 3 AC3 tracks number 5, 7 and 8. So what you're looking for should be possible by doing this:

Code:
eac3to "K:" 1) 2: "F:\Hancock\film.mkv" 4: "F:\Hancock\Englisch.thd+ac3" 6: "F:\Hancock\Deutsch.thd+ac3"
Of course if the video MKV is already done, you can remove the "2: "F:\Hancock\film.mkv"" from the command line to save time.

Generally if there are overlaps in a TrueHD track Houston has a problem because eac3to can not properly remove overlaps from TrueHD tracks. In this specific case you're lucky cause the overlaps seem to be too small for eac3to to complain about...