View Single Post
Old 31st August 2005, 17:59   #75  |  Link
johnman

Ahhh thanks tebasuna51, i see i made a mistake with a couple of defaults. I unchecked them while they should be checked. I have to say your feedback is very helpfull, and detailed. It really helps me to fix the bugs faster .

Im was/am working on a written tentamination (some really heavy stuff), and doing wavewizard devlopment together . Since that doesnt go to well together (it gave me a little headache ), im now doing only the tentamination. I've got 5 days for it, so until it is finished, i dont have to much time to spare.

When i get some free time again, im going to triple check all settings for surcode to make sure they are ALL correct.

Although everyone still can send bug reports, im afraid i cant fix them immediately.

EDIT
Has anyone checked if the settings in sonic in normal usage (without cb) are correctly applied in the resulting file?
If i would compare the output from sonic + cb with the output from sonic, and the output from sonic itself is incorrect, its still useless.

Last edited by johnman; 31st August 2005 at 18:10.
johnman is offline   Reply With Quote