View Single Post
Old 9th July 2004, 18:56   #11  |  Link
D3s7
ScenAid

in Scenarist you can set 2 cells as SM instead of NSM but ONLY if they are currently used once so far in the scenario (manually authoring). As soon as you create the second use, the option goes away. Poor design IMO.

With a script, it's a crapshot... sometimes it lets you, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't, ususally you can go into the script and there's a setting for Seamless/Nonseamless for the second cell in the set. Changing it to "Seamless" normally works.

If I am reading your audio problem correctly, sounds like the audio is late? the ac3delay corrector should take care of that but cutting off XXX frames at the START of the audio track. Is there a delay correction in the file name (probably -32ms or something) - if it shows 0ms or nothing, I'd report that to Eyes - the only restriction for a seameless connection as far as audio/video is that the audio is 6 frames or less difference (smaller) then video.. it can be much much larger but that's pointless

Séamus : yes it does yield more accurate results but I'm not sure that will correct the problem your having but it can't hurt to try
D3s7 is offline   Reply With Quote