View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2004, 13:03   #618  |  Link
ursamtl

Quote:
Originally posted by Umma
Like it or not, too many chiefs make for many confused indians and EoH and Kempfand have done a superb job of keeping this thread that they began on task.

This thread does NOT belong "to all of us now." Readers and experimenters are priviledged to have had these two share their mindgardens with the world here at Doom9, and they are beyond reproach in their attitude, graciousness, inventiveness, and outright friendliness.
Yes it's indeed a "superb job" to take someone else's ideas, modify them and then claim their your own without giving credit to the person who came up with the idea. That's very "gracious", very "inventive" and extremely "friendly."

If you read varous threads in this forum, you will see what someone else pointed out to me recently, the pattern is very predictable, any criticism--no matter how legitimate--is handled badly and the person criticizing is contantly accused of twisting words.

Does this thread exist for the purpose of someone to feed his own ego by constantly boasting and congratulating himself on his hard work and then publishing something that sounds like a cheap 20-year-old effect box? Or does it exist to share knowledge?

Last time I checked, it was a forum and as such, everyone who contributes to it has a share in it. Call me a bully if you want, I just don't believe in sitting back and letting hypocrisy go unmentioned.

Last edited by ursamtl; 23rd June 2004 at 14:50.