View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2008, 19:15   #492  |  Link
Harukalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
What are you using to view the AVS scipt when this is seen?
Have seen it in AvsP and yatta. Another person who reported the same issue to me has seen it in yatta and Virtualdubmod and also had it encode into his resulting encodes. For me the blocks never encoded into another video.

Quote:
When you say you comment out the dfttest() and it still stays broken, what do you mean exactly? Do you exit the application and restart it?
After I add dfttest() the blocks will appear in the frame as shown in frame_72_bork.png. If I remove dfttest() the blurring from the filter disappears but the blocks do not. If I exit and reopen the application the blocks will disappear until I seek about with dfttest() on again.

Quote:
I'm suspecting that dfttest() is responsible. Are you able to cause this problem without it?
I'm not really sure anymore... >_> (I first found this issue a while ago and don't really remember what was used then to trigger it)

But could it actually be dfttest() causing it even though dfttest() will not cause the same issue with the d2v that didn't use IEEE-1180 Reference iDCT?

Either way I'll try asking the other person who experienced this same problem if their avs script used dfttest()

Last edited by Harukalover; 2nd June 2008 at 19:23. Reason: Missed a question...