View Single Post
Old 17th October 2017, 03:24   #26553  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with this site? Everytime I come here I have to login again -- it doesn't remember me anymore.
I went through that recently after an Avast IS Un/Install. I think it screwed with my Firefox settings. I won't use another browser, Chrome tracks. However, Doom9 doesn't always inform my Email I have something new from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
You should absolutely do a PRO version so you can get paid, period.

You should provide an up front purchase for those who want that, and you should also provide (my preference) a monthly subscription. The reason being is that if people want to use this excellent and now essential program, they need to cough up the monthly $5.99 or whatever. That ASSURES you a regular income; that is the only one that does in my lowly and wretched opinion.

That way, all the nice people here who use it, say 100 people hopefully, then you have a regular, recurring income of $600/month.

A no-brainer to me...
I agree with the self-deprecating one here.

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 17th October 2017 at 03:35.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote