View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2015, 20:59   #27948  |  Link
XMonarchY

I am very sorry if this has been re-posted a dozen times, but I have been out of 3DLUT-making scene for a while now. I just made a madVR 3DLUT with dispcalGUI 2.6.0.0, but HCFR does not detect madVR. I uninstalled madVR using the included .bat in normal mode and As Administrator. Then I restarted. Then I placed madVR on root directory of drive D to prevent any long directory names with spaces and ran the install .bat file in normal mode and As Administrator. However, none of that worked. When I select madVR as a pattern generator in the latest HCFR 3.1.6, I get an error saying that madVR DLL was not found... I have the latest madVR x.x.11. Maybe all these new connection options need to be used, but I do not see any options for them. I do see my local IP in madTPG - 192.168.1.96. When my Windows 8.1 firewall asked me about allowing madTPG access, I clicked "Allow" for both public and private networks. I also removed and re-installed HCFR Calibration several times in normal and As Administrator, but that didn't help... It keeps telling me DLL was not found and asking me whether madVR was installed...

Please don't yell at me for asking, but how do I fix this problem? I figured the problem must be with HCFR because dispcalGUI 2.6.0.0 detected madTPG just fine when Profiling (reading patterns) for 3DLUT creation. I applied 3DLUT and I can definitely see image differences, which means that 3DLUT is working, but I need to verify its accuracy with HCFR (or is there some other way?). I can't post on AVS forums because they banned me (yes SHAME on me, its embarrassing and I regret it and still feel guilty, please don't rub it n... ) and I tried 10x times to write them e-mails to get back, but it didn't work and they catch IP's if you try to create another account, etc. Please help!

Last edited by XMonarchY; 2nd January 2015 at 21:12.