View Single Post
Old 7th June 2011, 17:45   #12172  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Are you ripping with AnyDVD HD? Any settings selected that might change the commands?
Yes I am ripping with AnyDVD HD, and I have not changed any rip settings. The original rip on my hard drive works properly with TMT3 and PowerDVD. The original Blu-ray disc plays properly as well on my Sony S360 and BX1.
The BD-RE of the BD-RB backup has the subtitles on all the time regardless of playing back on my S360, BX1 or Power DVD and TMT3.
I always burn to disc for the ultimate test of standalone playback. I became suspicious when the software playback had the subtitles on all the time. So this reporting is only after confirming that as well as exhausting all other reasons on my end!
I have tried two different Blu-ray titles after this problem, ripping them with AnyDVD HD with no changes, doing full backups with BD-RBV03803, and I cannot repeat this issue. So it seams to be related to True Blood S3 D1. I have not tried discs 2-5 yet, but I will and let you know if this happens on these discs too.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote