View Single Post
Old 17th February 2010, 00:48   #4  |  Link
JoshyD

There is support for SetMTMode and it's functions, but not MT("command") as of now. The whole MT function is contained in an entirely separate DLL loaded form your plugins dir automatically, or manually at the beginning of the script.

The RAR does contain a copy of direct show source for use with AVI synth. Any program that can open avs files AND is already a 64 bit executable should do the trick. VDub64 comes to mind, as well as media player classic home cinema 64. 64 bit builds of x264 that specifically have the ability to open avs files should work as well.

I have personally tested Virtual Dub 64, it has played back all of my little test cases I've had a chance to run without any complaint.

For some 64bit plugins that MAY work with this DLL please check out Squid80's prior work. He was the guy who ported Avisynth 2.5.5 to x64 a while back, without the nicety of having a compiler that supports inline asm.

Other than that, the the top two plugins that I want to see work with 64bit are MvTools2 and FFT3DFilter. I get a lot of mileage out of those two projects.

If there's enough interest generated I'm considering going back and optimizing all the ASM routines to take advantage of architectural changes that have occured over the past 5 or so years. Some of these assembly routines are long in the tooth, and could be better tuned for newer processors (I think).

Anyhow thanks for the post, and keep checking back for updates.
JoshyD is offline   Reply With Quote