View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2018, 23:55   #50055  |  Link
tyrindor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
Using D3D11 Native FSE for stereoscopic with NVidia. Using D3D11 Native windowed for HDR with NVidia. I get none of the bugs you guys are reporting. Desktop and KODI resolutions are both at 2160p and match refresh rates set in madVR for external players and in KODI for when videoplayer is used. Use fullscreen window in KODI is enabled fwiw. 2160p23, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p50, 2160p59, 2160p60 No idea why you set DSPlayer up completely the opposite but this may be why one problem leads to another which leads to another which leads to another? These problems are not video cards or madVR or LAV Filters imo.
Just because someone has an issue and someone else doesn't, doesn't mean it's a user or setup error. I'm doing the same things as you just described, and still get signal loss after HDR/3D playback every now and then like him. I must power cycle my receiver to regain video.

HDMI is a fragile interface that can have handshaking issues for one person, and none for the other, even on identical hardware, cables, and software. Not even the same hardware is created equal, there can be batch exclusive issues of the same model numbers. Computers are way too complex to think "I don't have this issue, so there is no issue or they are doing something wrong".

Last edited by tyrindor; 4th April 2018 at 00:01.
tyrindor is offline   Reply With Quote