View Single Post
Old 21st December 2005, 00:49   #954  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

@amango: once we rewrite audio to no longer use BeSweet, that will be possible, but prior to that there's just no way.. going AviSynth we can accurately cut audio and video and that's what's needed to cut out commercials.

@greggerm: I'm honestly perplexed why this happens, I only have the 0.2.3.1023 source code here right now but that one seems to have the proper code. As x264.nl is currently down I can't check if the very latest source has this problem as well. But the funny thing is that I experienced the same problem (I'm not sure about the d2v containing the wrong contents.. I never checked) with the build on my HD (an older one).. and that one seems to have the proper code as well so I need to investigate this a bit more, but with the codec comparison I have my hands full.

Quote:
P.S.If i have any further suggestions should i address them here or in the megui development discussion?
Here please

Quote:
A)Can you add the feature off time-start jobs?In order for the queud files to be encoded in a speicified time.
Can you give me a reason not to start them immediately?