View Single Post
Old 20th October 2005, 00:41   #89  |  Link
johnman

Unfortunately i still can not release a new version, but to the ppl that are interested in ww: Im pretty busy with other stuff, but i still i work on ww from time to time. Currently I've finished another rewrite on ww. I've totally changed the internal structure of ww. Now i just create a "sample-pipeline" @ runtime by simply connecting together several functions. What this means is that its possible to do i.e.:

upsample -> dither -> downsample -> vst -> downsample -> normalize -> amplify->channelmap->vst-> etc (not really usefull, but still possible)

Previously the "sample-pipeline" was very static, and to support unlimited vst's was kind of difficult, so thats why the rewrite.

Currently ive not made a GUI to configure it, so configuring is currently hardcoded in. But if i would make a GUI, ww will get similair functionality as bidule .

This internal stuff will only be visible in the next release by the number of vst's which can be linked together (virtual unlimited), but the change is really much bigger then that. Any function or vst can be seperately configure and used as often as needed.

Thats all for now .....

Last edited by johnman; 20th October 2005 at 00:47.
johnman is offline   Reply With Quote